Frog's Rhymimg Machine
Watch Practice Learn
B. Third & Fourth Quarter Activities
E. IXL MATH
1. First & Second Quarter Activities
3. Technology-Literacy-Social Studies-Math
4. Parts of a Computer
6. Math Counts
7. Math Activities
8. More Numbers
9. School - Kindergarten - Friends
11. Keyboarding Games
12. Anchor Activities
13. Review Activities
14. Students create patterns by combining shapes.
15. Geometry will be the focus as students explore shapes using an online geoboard.
16. Students practice typing the alphabet, numbers, punctuation, uppercase letters and sentences. Students work towards completion of a Cut & Paste Project.
17. Students review repeating patterns using shapes, numbers, and letters.
18. Students explore Basic Addition and Beginning Addition using online teacher selected resources.
20. Students use Attribute Blocks and a teacher-selected Internet resource to explore patterns. The learner will explore the Geometer's Sketchpad to create
21. Students will compare numbers to 12. Then complete the Draw About It document by using the word processing tools to draw 12 pieces of fruit for Grandpa and 15 pieces for Moby. Then write > or < to compare.(Greater Than/Less Than)
22. 2Sudents will compare familiar objects, practice ordering numbers, sort objects, and develop mouse control. Students will use Lecky Compares, Scholastic's Max's Math Adventures, and Everyday Math Resources to develop these skills.
23. Students will review ordinal numbers by clicking the mouse to place the bulls-eye in the stated position. Students will count up to ten and practice basic position words.
24. Students will use Illuminations resources to practice ordinal numbers & basic number facts.
25. Students will use the Geometer's Sketchpad. This tool gives students a visual way to learn mathematics.
26. Integrated Concepts: Math/Tech: Students will practice making Patterns with the 4 Basic Shapes.
27. Students practice mouse control, & mouse placement.