I Can Read
Dance Mat Typing
Spelling City - Compare
Spelling City Math-Measurement Length
My Online Neighborhood Video
Internet Safety Resources - Utah
Safety Land Game
Brainpopjr - Internet Safety
Destination Modern Art
San Diego Zoo
New York Philharmonic Kidzone
Number Chart Builder
Balloon Pop Subtraction
Mouse Program Practice
Penguins on Ice
Coding - Dragging Blocks-Building Programs
PIXIE 4 Animal Pages - 5-9 Sentences
What is it - What does it do - What does it eat
Learning Links - STEAM
The Hamburger Game
ILLUMINATIONS Interactive Site
3.2 Spelling City Dear Juno
Spelling City - 1.4 A Walk in the Desert
Spelling City 1.5 The Strongest One
Spelling City 1.3 Henry and Madge and the Starry Night
Spelling City 1.2 Exploring Space
Sentences/Penguins on ice
Third & Fourth Quarter
39. READING ONLINE
First & Second Quarter
1. Watch Practice Learn
2. Keyboarding - Mouse Aerobics
3. Parts of a Computer
4. MATH - Count by 2's, 5's, 10's
5. Early Math
6. Math Numbers
8. Anchor Activities and Open Court Activities
9. Write a Thank You Letter
10. Learning Games - Learn Buttons
11. Keyboarding Games
12. Review Language Activities
14. Students explore fractions using Brainpopjr.
15. Students create math flashcards with Microsoft Paint program.
Students type for 10 minutes during each visit to the computer lab. They use Excel and other online resources to create graphs, explore Measurement, Time, & Geometry in order to be able to problem solve.
17. Students explore GRAPHING, SORTING, Reading A Thermometer, Saving and Spending to connect math and science content. Students will use a variety of strategies to problem solve. The learner will identify, discuss and use "Graph Your Data", the "Interactive Geoboard", Attribute Blocks and BrianpopJr.
18. Students review Solids, Liquids, and Gases using online resources.
19. Students review the Language Arts skills using the following interactive sites.