Grade 3 Units Teach
Third & Fourth Quarter
33. LETTER POEM
34. Comics Creator
35. POETRY SPLATTER
48. Pecos Bill
50. Johnny Appleseed
54. TALL TALES BASIC
55. E_LAB Decimals
57. Flip Books
First & Second Quarter
65. READING ONLINE
66. Student Links
1. Watch Practice Learn
2. Activities - Mouse Aerobics
4. Online Learning
5. Introduction to Computers
6. Computer Basics
7. Keyboarding Lessons
8. Introduction to Computers
9. Anchor Activities -Math Language Vocabulary Thinking Skills
10.Virtual Field Trips
11. Summer Fun
12. Students make their own fractions less than 1, equal to 1, and greater than 1 using the Geometer's Sketch Pad.
13. Smurfs Cartoon From Belgium
14. Write a Thank You Letter
Learning Games - Tools to Use Online - Let's Learn Buttons
15. Search Engines to use for Research
16. Keyboarding Games
17. Review Activities
18. Typing practice with a focus on correct finger placement and accuracy.
19. Students learn about angles using BrainPop and the Cyberchase game.
20. Students explore GEOMETRY using the Geometer's Sketchpad.
21. Students practice keyboarding, enter data in Excel, explore Numbers and Operations > Decimals, and navigate to the factmonster.com website and then to the "Math and Money" link to find information to complete the "Facts about Money" assignment.
22. Getting Connected-Online Reality
Is Everything Real on the Internet?
Safety and Security Online
Students identify information that is private
Recall that private information should not be given out in cyberspace without permission of a parent or a teacher
23. Describe how students collaborate on a project in cyberspace.
Mrs. Lugo's Student Survey 2019
25. Students continue to explore accomplishments of Ben Franklin and his Inventions. Children will learn to appreciate the importance of perseverance. Children will investigate the beginnings of many of our institutions and conveniences. Use teacher created bookmarks/favorites and a planning sheet to complete an individual Microsoft Word Processing Time line Project. Students will be given the opportunity to draw a picture of one of Ben Franklin's achievements on a note card. Include the date it occurred. Then make a class time line by placing note cards from the whole class in chronological order, and create quilts that may have been used in this time in America's history to share with the class.
26. Students explore, identify, discuss and use teacher created bookmark/favorites and discuss the variety and types of information found as a class activity.
27. Measures of Academic Progress Reviewed ( MAP)
28. Social Studies/Tech Skills: Students will use the online website below and a data sheet to locate, write sentences & sketch the homes or dwellings of Native Americans in five regions of the United States.
Students choose a Native American Region of the United States then compare and contrast the homes using Inspiration to create a Venn diagram.
Students use the online website Native Americans in the Natural World to read and learn about four Native American tribes from different parts of the United States: North, South, East, and West.
Types of MAPS video